Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based Martech Company that provides affordable and easy to use software solutions to help businesses of any size process loyalty rewards, gift cards, payment, and promotional transactions at the point of sale. Ackroo’s mission is to help Automotive, Hospitality, Petroleum, and Retail merchants of all sizes attract, retain, and grow their customers and their revenues. Founded in 2012, Ackroo’s goals are to simplify, consolidate & improve the merchant marketing & payment landscape thus allowing merchants to benefit from a one-stop-shop solution. Our organization has experienced phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion and top-tier talent.
As a Marketing Manager at Ackroo, you will be managing multiple team members and reporting to the Director of Marketing, to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement. We are hiring individuals who are overwhelmingly curious about marketing, are amazing ambassadors to clients, and have a trajectory of professional and personal growth. You will identify customer demand generation strategies as well as tactics for effectively and consistently communicating with our internal and external stakeholders. This will require the individual to have strong relationship building skills.
The successful candidate will be a strategic and innovative thinker with excellent analytical skills that can help us create a stronger brand, improve the customer experience, and positively impact customer revenue and retention. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing marketing acquisition and communication campaigns.
You picture yourself within a vibrant and entrepreneurial spirited organization where your ideas will be heard and you have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills. You are motivated by goals, a self-starter, and are a hardworking individual who likes to wear multiple hats. We are seeking someone to lead our company marketing team who is a proven, driven team player looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, energetic and forward-thinking team.
- Develop and execute an overall marketing strategy for increasing the number of Ackroo customers.
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing programs for customer segments through a variety of channels, including integrated marketing campaigns, email, webinars, direct mail, and account-based marketing tactics focused on lead generation and building the sales pipeline.
- Manage end-to-end customer acquisition experience logistics, including process optimization of lead acquisition to customer journey end goals.
- Work with Analysts to test and iterate marketing strategies. Leverage analytical insights to inform future campaigns.
- Partner cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly review customer marketing activities, report successes, and failures, and then recommend and implement strategic and tactical improvements.
- Manage the execution of engagement initiatives to generate business impact.
- Support the development of insight-led marketing plans that address core campaign objectives and drive the balance of traditional and innovation channels.
- Work with analytics and decision science to test and iterate the predictive models. Leverage model insights to inform future campaigns.
- Ensure creative development is on strategy.
- Ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns.
- Develop a robust testing agenda to ensure the continued evolution of our existing marketing campaigns.
- University Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing major preferred.
- 5-10 years of related experience in Acquisition Marketing, preferably with B2B experience
- Extensive and proven experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, with a focus on direct mail and digital marketing, and results tracking / analytics.
- Strong analytical background.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Deep experience managing new member marketing and promotional strategies.
- Passion for marketing and creative thinking.
- Proven success working with product, website and creative teams to bring campaigns to life with impactful response driving creative & consumer experience.
- Organizational skills and a cool demeanor that suit the fast-paced, time-sensitive nature of this business.
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and professional maturity.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- All applicants must submit a cover letter
- Bilingual English/ French
- Working knowledge of Adobe PS/Ill/InDesign
- Salesforce CRM
What we offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development
$70,000 base + $10,000 OTE
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls.