Ackroo is building next generation loyalty, gift card and payment solutions and have quickly become an industry leader with well-known clients across the country. We are a young, entrepreneurial company positioned for explosive growth.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Director of Operations for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the CFO (for the interim), the Director of Operations will execute on ensuring operational efficiency and continued process improvement.
You should be self-directed, energetic, and have a passion for operational processes, systemization/mechanization, technology implementation/improvement and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and help build and lead our operations team.
Responsible for overall management of our operational processes and efficient delivery of consumables while maintaining a tightly integrated departmental workflow.
Oversee operations team consisting of:
- Senior Operations Specialist (Operations Manager)
- Operations Specialist
- Deployment Management (Operational Workflow)
- CRM (Salesforce) Management and continued improvement
- CRM modifications and new integrations to external systems
- Systems assessment and new systems implementation if necessary
- Other operational system management (phone systems, internal office systems and processes)
- Ackroo Store management (our online Shopify portal for automated ordering)
- Payment services management (credit checks, admin etc.)
- M&A support management and integration of new business into existing workflow
- Other operational admin work for team
- Vendor Management
- ensure we have the right vendors (price, quality, delivery)
- ensure that we always have redundancy plans in place should a vendor fail to deliver or have technical difficulties
- 5 + years Senior level Operational Management experience
- Experience with enterprise level CRM’s such as SalesForce
- Proven track record of successful operational improvements and growth
- Ability to quickly problem solve and execute on conclusions
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve set sales goals and targets
- Top-notch interpersonal communications skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Experience with any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Experience building or modifying CRM’s (SalesForce in particular) and creating workflow processes
- English (mandatory)
- Bilingual French/English an asset
- Base Salary $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Employee stock options
- Full health & dental benefits
What We Offer:
Great office environment, enriching culture, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development