Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based technology Company that is consolidating, simplifying and improving the loyalty marketing, payments and point of sale industry. We provide innovative marketing, financial and operational solutions to help Automotive, Hospitality, Petroleum, and Retail merchants of all sizes attract, retain, and grow their customers and their revenues with greater ease, speed and insights. Founded in 2012, our organization continues to experience phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and top-tier talent. Join Us!!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Enriching Culture
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Training and Development
We are seeking a highly-motivated Client Success Specialist for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Client Success Specialist will support Ackroo’s small-to-medium accounts. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced & highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for Sales, Account Management & Customer Service. This is a multifaceted role, which requires abilities in sales, marketing, client retention, customer support, on-boarding & training, as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Manage existing accounts and act as lead point of contact for all customer communication and account management matters; build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Understand, onboard & train both new and existing merchants on Ackroo Gift & Rewards software tools for Point-of-Sale and Payment products within the Automotive, Retail, Hospitality &/or Petroleum industries; monitor support needs, post-launch
- Achieve sales targets based on pre-determined metrics established by the marketing management team, through development of existing accounts (cross-sell/upsell) and customer retention; Report and present on current and forecasted sales targets
- Coach existing merchants on leveraging the Ackroo suite of products and services to see positive ROI; leverage and understand merchant data to provide sales and marketing strategy and identify upsell opportunities
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of our products and solutions to our customers, by managing and prioritizing deployment tasks and projects; coordinate with technology vendors, merchants, and other parties to see the project to completion
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/yearly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed; Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and support for all products and services
- Collaborate with internal teams to obtain in-depth understanding of our products and execute on various client projects and initiatives; Escalate product issues to Engineering team
- Assist with 1st-line technical support overflow, as needed, by phone and email, based on product knowledge and provide refresher training on software utilization
- Take ownership of customer issues and escalate cross-departmentally, as needed, to see problems through to resolution
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B or B2C sales, account management &/or building customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer support skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and multi-task across multiple projects and support inquiries
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Experience with any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Outbound sales experience
- Marketing & Design Experience: Adobe PS/Illustrator/InDesign &/or Canva
- Experience in email marketing, digital marketing, SEO
- Experience in Payment &/or Rewards
- Experience in Automotive, Retail, Hospitality &/or Petroleum industries
- Bilingual English-French, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Zendesk, or equivalent customer service and support ticket system
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or equivalent sales and business CRM tools
- Familiarity with delivering webinar presentations for training purposes
- Familiarity with Google Suite tools such as Email, Chat, Meeting, Drive, etc.
- Base - $55,000
- OTE - $70,000
- Immediate health and dental benefits
- Stock Options
Ackroo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. If you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise our Talent Acquisition team.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications, but due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are selected to move forward in the next step of the recruitment process.