Ackroo is building next generation loyalty, gift card and payment solutions and have quickly become an industry leader with well-known clients across the country. We are a young, entrepreneurial company positioned for explosive growth.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Director of Sales, AckrooPay for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the CEO (for the interim), the Director of Sales, AckrooPay will execute on national business development efforts across multiple industries with a distinct focus on Payment Services.
This is a senior opportunity with a boundary-less territory, and an exceptional product. Your success can only be limited by your own drive. You should be self-directed, energetic, and have a passion for sales, generating leads, and closing deals and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help build and lead our payment business.
***Please ensure that you have the "must have" required experience". Thank You
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets based on pre-determined metrics established by the CEO and sales leadership team
- Achieve sales growth through acquiring new Payment Service accounts
- Identify leads and target new sales opportunities through cold calling and personal outreach within your assigned industry segment including but not limited to Automotive, Retail, Hospitality and Petroleum industries
- Effectively present our suite of services to prospective clients in person and over the phone
- Develop relationships with newly acquired leads taking them through the education, solution and selection phase in order to close them as a client
- Create proposals outlining program details and pricing for client approval
- Execute agreements with newly closed clients collaborating with internal teams including finance to approve program pricing
- Ensure all proposal, contract, meeting and follow up activity is tracked within our CRM system
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports on sales forecasts, wins and losses to the sales leadership team
- Provide leadership to the payment department and build a team with divisional profitability.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and support for all products and services
- Provide client feedback to the leadership team
- Work with internal shared resources such as finance and marketing to identify campaign and promotional activity that will help generate more leads
- Regular submission of expense reports
- Attend internal sales presentations and training sessions as required
- ***(Must Have) Senior Payment Services sales experience (previous roles within a payment acquirer or ISO)
- ***(Must Have) Keen ability to read and understand payment statements and identify potential savings and/or problem areas
- ***(Must Have) Ability to create comparative quotes for presentation to the potential customer or existing customer.
- Post Secondary education in sales, business, marketing, commerce or another relevant area or proven track record of success.
- Proven ability to excel in B2B sales and lead development role
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve set sales goals and targets
- Proven track record of being a true hunter driving leads via various channels and successfully closing sales
- Strong business development skills in new industry segments and markets
- Comfortable reaching out and conversing with cold contacts, potential clients, business owners and business leaders at any level
- Top-notch interpersonal communications skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Ability to mitigate objections/overcome obstacles and close deals
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Experience with any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Experience selling to businesses in the Automotive, Petroleum, Retail or Hospitality industries
- Previous experience working in software, payment services, gift card, loyalty, automotive, petroleum, retail and/or hospitality industry position
- Marketing services and technology background
- English (mandatory)
- Bilingual French/English (preferred but not required)
- Uncapped commission, stock options, and full health & dental benefits
- Base - $80,000 | OTE - $125,000 (unlimited upside)
What We Offer:
Great office environment, enriching culture, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development