Ackroo is seeking a Client Success Specialist for a full time, permanent position at our Hamilton office. Building the next generation of gift card, loyalty rewards, marketing, and payment products, you will join a dynamic, fast-paced and highly skilled team that strives to deliver excellence in customer experience.
This is a multifaceted role, which requires abilities in sales and client retention, customer support, on-boarding and training, as a member of a cross-functional team. Reporting to the Director of Onboarding & Client Success, the CSS will support Ackroo’s small-to-medium accounts. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for Sales, Account Management and Customer Service.
- Manage key existing accounts and act as lead point of contact for all customer communication and account management matters; build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Understand, onboard and train both new and existing merchants on Ackroo Gift & Rewards software tools for Point-of-Sale and Payment products within the Automotive, Retail, Hospitality and/or Petroleum industries; monitor support needs, post-launch
- Achieve sales targets based on pre-determined metrics established by the sales management team, through development of existing accounts (cross-sell/upsell) and customer retention; Report and present on current and forecasted sales targets
- Coach existing merchants on leveraging the Ackroo suite of products and services to see positive ROI; leverage and understand merchant data to provide sales and marketing strategy and identify upsell opportunities
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of our products and solutions to our customers, by managing and prioritizing deployment tasks and projects; coordinate with technology vendors, merchants, and other parties to see the project to completion
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/yearly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed; Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and support for all products and services
- Collaborate with internal teams to obtain in-depth understanding of our products and execute on various client projects and initiatives; Escalate product issues to Engineering team
- Assist with 1st-line technical support overflow, as needed, by phone and email, based on product knowledge and provide refresher training on software utilization
- Take ownership of customer issues and escalate cross-departmentally, as needed, to see problems through to resolution
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B or B2C sales, account management and/or building customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer support skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and multi-task across multiple projects and support inquiries
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Experience in any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Outbound sales experience
- Experience in Marketing, Payment and/or Rewards
- Experience in Automotive, Retail, Hospitality and/or Petroleum industries
- Bilingual English-French, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Zendesk, or equivalent customer service and support ticket system
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or equivalent sales and business CRM tools
- Familiarity with delivering webinar presentations for training purposes
- Familiarity with Google Suite tools such as Email, Chat, Meeting, Drive, etc.
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.