Accounting & Operations Specialist - Full Time Permanent
Ackroo is seeking an Accounting & Operations Specialist for a position at our Stoney Creek office!
Reporting to the Accounting & Operations Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for completing administrative tasks and following operational processes to ensure the business functions efficiently.
You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for business.
- Collaborate with other departments to process customer collateral orders in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain optimal levels of customers service through timely and accurate communication and follow-ups
- Management and tracking of all internal and external shipping requests, weekly shipping reconciliations and other shipping requests
- Produce inventory reports, determine products needing re-order, process and manage orders until delivery
- Effective and professional communication with current vendors, customers, and partners
- Booking rental cars, hotels, flights, events etc.
- Support and Process A/R and A/P when needed, follow-up on collections and inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of quotes and customer pricing for various products when needed
- Assist in vendor management and purchasing, negotiating price, quality and turn around time when needed
- Maintain integrity of the CRM through internal audits and account reconciliations
- Occasionally analyze and evaluate current operational processes and suggest changes to promote optimal efficiency
- Other assigned tasks
- 1-year experience in general business position or related
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Professional communication skills
- Desire for continual learning
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to provide, accept, and integrate constructive feedback
Skills that will be an asset to the job but are not required:
- Degree/diploma in Business (or working towards)
- Salesforce Lightning CRM
- Purchasing experience
- QuickBooks Enterprise experience
- English (mandatory)
- Bilingual French/English (preferred)
- Depending on qualifications
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.